“ We cannot change what has happened to us in our lives, but we can look at the past now with love, acceptance, and compassion. ”
10 Things That Make Me Happy/Thankful
1. A clean home. I finally did it. Everything is in it’s right place.
2. My skin clearing up even more.
3. Your Presence Is Heaven/Israel & New Breed.
4. Hearing my Momma call me her little lamb.
5. Handling business.
6. New beginnings.
7. Trusting in God’s timing. Hold on and let go when He says.
8. Reconnecting with Him when I felt I was far away. We had a moment today.
9. Down comforters.
10. I will not just hear… but feel his laughter in just 18 more days 😍
Maybe I ought to give this 100 days of happiness thing a try.
“ You just might not understand it yet. But it’s cool. Family is super cool. Going home to one girl every night is super cool. Just going home and getting on the floor and playing with your child is super cool. Not wearing a red leather jacket, and just looking like a dad and shit, is like super cool. Having someone that I can call Mom again. That shit is super cool. ”
Anonymous: How did you and your boo meet? So cuteeee
Hey Anon! We actually met here, on Tumblr. Surreal!
Evolving means you are willing to reexamine every aspect of your life for yourself. That you are willing to put down the things you know do not work for you but you have been taught you should hold on to. Evolving means you make sound decisions with your own knowledge and judgment for your highest good.
“ My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. ”
Back pain on 100 right now.
The only reason fall/winter sucks for me. Womp womp.